Thank you God!


Because I have at home true friends that love me. Because they think about me every time. Because they give me advices, they encourage me every moment when I feel that I can't do something... I am so grateful because I have this kind of friends, I am so thankful that they think of me when I think of them, I am blest that they are close to me when I need them, that they help me when I need help, that they advice me when I need advices, that they love me when I need love...and I need love every time!

With such kind of friends I can go anywhere, I can do everything, I can feel myself protected and powerful!

Thank you God because you gave me this! I am a lucky girl, do you know? I am a little lucky girl! I believe in this! Really!


I think that in life, you get what you deserve...so...if you are kind, the kindness will be very close to you! The same is when you love or when you work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes