I can't understand


Why people like to lie so much? Why do you like to promise me a lot of things and you do not keep your promise? Why do you promise? For fun? I can't understant even I do not have trust in you, I accepted to promise me something. Sometimes you forget to think...and I forget to think that I don't have trust in you. I forget....because I am blind with your love. When I am with you, I forget everything. Really. Only I remember that I love you...

But what kind of love is this? I feel that you steel all my power..I feel that you use my mind, my soul.... I can'realise, but it is not good when I am with you! Apparently, we are so happy toghether....we laugh a lot, we like to do a lot of things toghether, we have a lot of beautiful dreams....BUT....

It is not enough! Not for me. You are not perfect! You should change yourself...maybe, if you want...it will be great!

I hope that God will help me to escape from your love!
I need to get ride of your love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitola. It's all about history here

Hakkari, Turkey

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes