About...


I need to write something in English. Because I need to improve my English language. Hihihi. But...if I will write something..about what can I write? Hm?
Do you know? Can you help me? First my blog is about my feelings, about my thoughts, about what I am thinking....( this is www.magazindevise.blogspot.com). Second my blog is about trips. Yes I love traveling! And I travel a lot! In this moment I am traveling monthly from Birmingham to Bucharest (because I am studying two masters, one in Birmingham and another in Bucharest)hihi:)

Well, I think that I will write about my daily life here...

Tomorrow is my name birthday! (I am ortodox and tomorrow is a saint day named Victor:p)

So, happy birhtday to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hakkari, Turkey

Bitola. It's all about history here

The Summer University of Ramnicu Sarat on the Communism Crimes